hello from watford

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

skidmk1983

May 8, 2017
hertfordshire
Hi all,

Been looking in for a while but bite the bullet :)Always been into the outdoors since a young kid with my dad’s bowie and a pocket SAS survival book lol, went on to be in the cadets then due to finding partying and all the other teenage sins I gave up with continuing into the forces. Always carried on outdoor cooking and camping with Dutch ovens and sleeping under the stars but got more into fishing and spent most of my time doing this as well as some shooting. Been interested in foraging, did a great course with Marcus Harrison a few years ago but can’t remember that much so hopefully I will be able to refresh myself on here. Am so happy how much bushcraft has kicked off in recent times I spent my whole childhood outside I think its very important for kids not to lose touch with nature and more so for adults as life is so hectic getting out in the fresh air and unwinding is the most natural stress relief we have. The other thing I love is that anyone can do it and to any level they choose there is always something to learn and you can choose how serious you want to take it. I don’t think you will see me doing week long stints up a mountain with only a knife and a bottle of water but I hope to put up some posts and learn as much as possible and in toe help anyone I can.

Thanks for your time and thanks for letting me join!

Best regards

Mark

skidmk1983

May 8, 2017
hertfordshire
Hi Crosslandkelly,

small world not far at all, managed to find somewhere near you to practice your skills? need a good set of survival skills to make it through a night at Harrow view point lol;)

best regards,

mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE