Name Badge Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
A few people have mentioned that they would like to have a "name" or "screen name" badge to help with getting to know who people are at Moots or meetups.

The basic "Black on Olive" seems muted and bushcrafty and is likely to match many of our clothes, packs etc ;)

This is mine

411806869_27e7741934.jpg

Clearly the LSG relates to another forum so the ones here would just have the "name" of your choice...like this one (pound coin for size)

442629073_73a3734fae.jpg

So if anyone wants one, the Lady who did these has said she can do a small run for us.

Costs are £5 for one badge (of a given name) or £4 each for more than one (when they are all the same name). The price includes postage and packing (but not recorded etc. as its a cheap item being sent letter post).

She's willing to do 20 badges, so if you want one or more, please post on this thread and I'll PM you her PayPal details.

Please include on your PayPal payment the exact name you wish on the badge and the address for despatch.

Clearly this is one person so just the first 20 Badges (not posts) please

Red

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
13 Left

(yours will have to be on two lines Phil to avoid the aforementioned "can't unzip my smock" problem)

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE