Name Badge Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Ogri got the last 2 so ALL SOLD

Sorry Hunters Forge - I hope FabulousWifey (great name for me mates missus huh?)might do some more in the future, but I'll let her make the call when she has got this lot made and sent out - is something she did for us when we hosted our first big meet so newcomers would know us when they showed up and didn't have to do the whole "20 names in 2 minutes which I can't remember" thing :D.

Its not a job or anything for her so I hesitate to push - when shopping beckons hoepfully I'll ask for anothr run!

Red

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Fabulous Wifey tell me all will be posted after Easter since she has finished stitching.

Apparently someone forgot to send a mailaing address with the PayPal payment - please check if this was you. If so, please mail the same address with your postal address so the FW can post them out in good time.

As always - would love to hear feedback when they turn up!

Red

My badges arrived this morning :D

And they are fantastic ;)

Can't wait to have them stich onto what ever I'm going to have them stiched onto :eek:

They are very well made and the black on green looks spot on. Thank to Red for sorting this out and extra special thanks to the maker :You_Rock_

Cheers,

Phil.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Don’t let Blair or Mayor Livingstone see this thread as, albeit such wonderfully ironic, they’ll have us wondering around Sydnham Woods with both funky BushcraftUK name badge and mandatory neck-imbedded identity chip, and before you can utter the words “free-trade cotton”!

Cheers

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Fingers crossed for the post in the morning. ;) ...........I want mine, i want mine ...........chastises myself for not being patient enough......adds it to my list of things to learn lol

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Got mine today:D I have already sewn one on my shirt (it felt like being back in the army!!:lmao: ), very happy!

Thanks Red for setting this up!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE