N.E.Scotland meet ( Glen Tanar)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
Place looks superb by the way - top job!

Re trout and fishing - can I assume a fly rod and taking not more than I need (I know I know... first catch your trout) won't be unacceptable?

Cheers!

mark

Forager
Dec 26, 2007
Stirlingshire
Kiltedpict- Friday-Sunday
Bronskimac Friday-Sunday
Adze Wednesday-Sunday (potentially, need to check with Nickliv re accommodation for Mrs Adze and the Adzelettes)
mark - Friday to Sunday (provided I'm not on a boat somewhere - I'll only know a few days before)

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
OK folks the rangers have asked if we wouldn't mind helping out with some conservation work , if there is any happening when we are at the meet. It wont be lots, If they have any thing happening at the time they will get some of us to go for an hour then swap over etc.

I didn't see a problem with this and as were getting the site for free I think this is fair enough.

It is up to the individual and not mandatory. If anybody has any questions problems with this let me know.

Adze I will get back to you on that one mate.

atb

Craig

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Kiltedpict- Friday-Sunday
Bronskimac Friday-Sunday
Adze + Nickliv Wednesday-Sunday
mark - Friday to Sunday (provided I'm not on a boat somewhere - I'll only know a few days before)

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
OK folks the rangers have asked if we wouldn't mind helping out with some conservation work , if there is any happening when we are at the meet. It wont be lots, If they have any thing happening at the time they will get some of us to go for an hour then swap over etc.

I didn't see a problem with this and as were getting the site for free I think this is fair enough.

It is up to the individual and not mandatory. If anybody has any questions problems with this let me know.

Adze I will get back to you on that one mate.

atb

Craig

Fine by me, I might even learn something.

(BTW my neighbour beats and assists on stalks at Glentanar, and has access to the game larder. I'll see what they've got available nearer the time, if anyone fancies it.

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Great stuff folks were well on our way now,

I have sent off the relevant forms by email this morning so we should get an update in a couple of days.

nickliv : sounds great mate.

Do you all want to do a group meal this time around???

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Hi Hi,

I'm very much wanting to join in but I unfortunatley can't confirm till a bit closer.

Those photos look great, I have been looking at the OS map online, can you give alittle more info on the location of the proposed site? [I may be traveling by bus and will need to walk a little way in, also if traveling by bus I may be quite late]

Helping out on site - kinda reminds me of youth hostelling - but with out the hostel:)

charleslockerbie

Jul 9, 2006
Aberdeen
Its all looking good, im really looking forward to it.

Im up for a group meal stew, tho id like the heat turned down on this one please.

Mousey the Grid ref is approx,
NO 50356 97029

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
ah ha near the bridge o' ess then [if I'm not totally useless at reading the map - which is quite possible]

bronskimac

Forager
Aug 22, 2011
Dundee
I can't seam to get the location to work on any of the on-line maps, including OS Get-a-map and Open GB Mapping. Probably sacrilege but can anyone give me a Google Maps link?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE