my new knifey bushcrafty website

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
cracking website josh , very interesting , did you realy live in the woods ?,, ive seen a few of your knifes and think there great, ive also seen and enjoyed your youtube vids , good luck mate and keep up the good work
regards
Bri.​

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Looking good Josh! Only thing I would change (though that's personal) is to make the texts you put up in a block. ieg don't let the text zig-zag at the right, but make it a straight line - same as you have on the left. Gives it a neater and more professional appearance.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Looking good Josh! Only thing I would change (though that's personal) is to make the texts you put up in a block. ieg don't let the text zig-zag at the right, but make it a straight line - same as you have on the left. Gives it a neater and more professional appearance.

agreed, the text needs to be fully justified so it's a block of text rather than zig zagged as Johan pointed out, looks far more professional, apart from that, it looks ok so far

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Josh, that's looking very good indeed.

one tiny thing..........on your home page, 2nd line in the 2nd para., the "my" should be a "by"........other than that very well set up mate........good luck.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Certainly am Josh, ive just checked it in IE8 and IE8 64bit Edition and it does the same thing

Last edited:

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
let me know when you have it sorted and i'll check it all out for you, i have a number of different browsers set up and a few developers tools as well that i can check it with.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Knives at work, contact and the flyer between them is non functional on my Opera.... but hey, thats Opera for you! The Home and Knives sections I could get read beautifully tho, Josh, accessible and 'real', left me wanting to read more.... well done, chap! *dohhhh... just read post 4.... am foooool ;)*

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Looking very good Josh.
Particularly fine pictures too and I enjoyed your writing style.
I have put it on my bookmark bar and will check it's progress.
Good Luck with it.
Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE