My new knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
Since I was a little boy and on vacation with my family up in the most northern part of sweden I have always wanted to have a traditional samii knife. But since these pieces of art cost more then a new car (almost) I have always bought factory made knives, but they never have that nice touch or feeling. But a few weeks ago I came in contact with a maker from the far north of sweden that liked to make knives that people used and that was cheap enough for ordinary people to buy. O fcourse I could not resist buying one of these beauties especially not after talked to Kimmo (the knifemaker). So last week I got the knife and it was far better then I could have imagined and it even smells of pine tar. So after 4 days of Bushcrafting doing everything I would normally do with a knife (everything from preparing fish to making a spoon) I am more then pleased with my knife that is already a trusted companion along with my large samii knife.

DSC00118.jpg

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
It looks great.I'm happy for you. :)

If you could get his details on the forum it might bring him some trade.A craftsman making honest to goodness tools should be encouraged. :D

ssj

Forager
Jan 7, 2004
Colorado, USA
Excellent. I have more knives than I need but all of them (well almost all) were made to be users. This is another great example of a user.
Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE