My new knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

Diff

The only problem i find is the waiting list, i have ordered the woodlore knife and it isnt available till July 2004 :cry:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Is that the original Woodlore knife or the Wilkinson sword produced knife? I think that both are fine knives. If it is the Alan Wood one then you may want to look at the others as I don't think there is such a wait for them ( I may be wrong though!) and they are excellent knives for bushcraft.

D

Diff

You are probably correct but i do like the look and sound of the Alan Wood version, they say i might get a cancellation. And the money was burning a hole in my pocket.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
The wilkinson sword knives are absolutely identical. The only difference - Alan Wood makes one by hand, WS make the others in their workshops. Your choice, but they *look* the same.

Nod

Forager
Oct 10, 2003
Land of the Angles
I think with the W-S knives the Birds Eye Maple one is hand made by Wilky and is £165 and the Micarta handled one is factory produced hence the bargain price of £95, according to the Ray Mears site they are due for delivery late November.....although at one point it did say late October.

I think Wilky are still busy making and getting the Dartmoor Survival Knives out to those who have ordered them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE