My new bushcraft set up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

zed4130

Forager
Aug 4, 2011
poole
Mate that looks excellent!! does it sit very high up on your belt? Seems like a very cheap and functional way of carrying a Mora and not needing to worry about the rubbish sheath!
I have been looking at leather sheaths but you dont get much change out of £30!! bloody nice though!!
Cheers
Steve

here you go, thouight pics would be better than words,
P1010063-8.jpg

Christiaan

May 1, 2011
Cheshire
I've just put this together off the back of this thread - works great. I secured it with a zip tie through the small tab on the pack and the belt loop on the sheath. Should do the trick.

Cheers!
Chris

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Zed, I think you have cracked the age old problem of people being put off Mora's because of the naff sheath!!
A decent knife and good sheath with a multitde of carry options for around the £15 mark is excellant!!
Well done!

Steve

zed4130

Forager
Aug 4, 2011
poole
Zed, I think you have cracked the age old problem of people being put off Mora's because of the naff sheath!!
A decent knife and good sheath with a multitde of carry options for around the £15 mark is excellant!!
Well done!

Steve

cheers steve, i dont mind the plastic sheaths but of course prefer leather, for me this option of extras means i can throw the whole thing in my backpack and ive most things i need, i might change the opie#4 for my vic siglite so then i have a little torch and scissors and a small blade, although i do like opinels a lot, but i agree this is all a bargain for the money,

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
I'm trying to resist buying one of those pouches, can anyone tell me the dimensions. Just out of interest you understand!
Colin (who has the breaking strain of a stale kit kat)

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
I WILL resist!!!

At least until next week as I'm away this weekend and SWMBO is here at the moment to see if I spend anything!
Colin

hermitical

Forager
Feb 28, 2010
Bristol
I think the one in the original picture is slightly different from the one from HH?

I picked one up this week and the pouch at the front isn't divided in two as in the photograph in the first post

JDO330

Nomad
Nov 27, 2007
Stevenage, Herts.
Hi Zed,

Nice to see you here as well as MT.O!

Any chance of some pics showing how you attach it to the knife sheath please? (as in stop it sliding off)

Regards, Jon.

Ps, I've ordered one as well!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE