My Man Cave

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
I spend hours in here, much to SWMBO's disgust :) bit messy but i know where everything is and it's MINE !!

show us yours :)

mancave.jpg

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
nice! my man cave consists of a small storage closet that I keep my tools and gear in and my garden den.. it's made of tarps and plumb tree posts! enough room for backpack, a chair, some beers and some guns to shoot while i stay dry and cosy. Looks a bit pikey but it keeps me dry and gives me some free space and privacy.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
This was mine for the past 8 years here in France, alas no more. :( But I have a new workshop to set up at the new place I'm moving to. ;) This photo was taken about 3 years ago. That's knothead at the end of the bench there, a fully articulated child-size mannequin I was commissioned to make for a local artist here.

Workshop02.jpg

A further bac view .... man that looks tidy compared to how it looked last month!!

Workshop01.jpg

Last edited:

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I have a 10'x7' shed for making the knives in. My cellar is my heat treatment room, and our bedroom is a leatherwork and jewellery making workshop. I'll get some pics done tomorrow. :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
One half ..
DSC03574P.jpg

Through this door ...
DSC03576P.jpg

Into the workshop ....
DSC03581P.jpg

It all needs a serious tidy up but I never get round to it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE