My latest project

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

DOC-CANADA

rapidboy said:
This is the second knife i have put together and im not for a minute comparing my work to Shings.

Compare it to anybody you want. Beautiful job!

:smile: Doc :smile:

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
jdlenton said:
Nice project RB :)

where do you get your corby bolts from?

I got them from a mate in the State's ,they are pretty expensive for all they are (about £1.50 each :yikes: ) but they work very well and are worth it IMO.
I might be getting some more from him as i need to get some more fibre spacer material ,if anyone is interested send me a PM and i will see if i can help out.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I copied the belt loop from my Alan Wood sheath and the rest was just what i thought would suit that knife.
I used the same loop idea on my first sheasth and it works well ,the sheath moves out of the way when you sit down and makes getting in and out of a vehicle much easier.

Im new to leather work and it's hard to get the finished article to match the picture i have in my mind.

I like a fire steel carry loop on a sheath but it really destroy's the flowing line's of a nice sheath so i decided not to bother with one and i think it turned out better.

This was my first sheath and i think the firesteel loop makes the sheath ugly.
410_1023_1z.jpg

Im going to make a new sheath for my Woodlore with the belt loop idea but i can't decide if it should have a firesteel holder. :?:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE