My first try on knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
Hi!!
Did my first knife today ,It was fun to try something els :cool:
It´s for my kids they have nag me for so long time that I never do something to them I always do for other they say .So I have to do it and I feel the pressure to do something they like :twak:
And this is what it look like HOPE THEY LIKE THEM :umbrella: and you to :D
Cegga
Kopiaavkidsknife007.jpg

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Only if its the bottom one - cos I want the top one:)

Lovely work mate - really like them a lot!

Did you you make the damascus too?

Red

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Oh for crying out loud ;those are ridiculously beautiful
I dont do drawer queen knives but if I had one of those I sure would
Cegga you are a true genius and an artist
Fantastic work
Lucky kids

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
I don't believe that's your first try. Let's see the real first one and sell me those two. They must be slightly faulty and need to be re-made!

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :rolleyes:

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
Quite startling blades,
What are the dimensions? Is the damask attached to a plain tang? Very nice indeed...

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
I don't believe that's your first try. Let's see the real first one and sell me those two. They must be slightly faulty and need to be re-made!

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :rolleyes:

Hi
And thanks all :You_Rock_
It´s my first knife that I grind(with some help from a good friend:eek:) I have forge some blades before but to other knifemakers so you are little rigth.
Chris the Cat it´s okey to mail me on the axes ;)
Cegga

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
They are beautiful, rather like your axes of which I am a very proud owner (and user!):cool:

stevesteve

Nomad
Dec 11, 2006
UK
Those are stunning blades.

Do you get a slightly scalloped edge once sharpened due to the different steels?

Cheers,
Steve

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
It's not often a knife comes along that leaves me in awe of just how beautiful they look..... then you come along with 2 of them Cegga.

Stunning work and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished handles

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
Hi!!
Many thanks for the words on the knife´s .
But I will never be a knifemaker I now that for sure :yuck: so this was just for fun.
And when I see what some make of the blades I forge I think it´s better to let them do it:D
Cegga
knife.jpg

stevesteve

Nomad
Dec 11, 2006
UK
Now stop that at once.

I have hidden my wallet under the sofa and I might even have to tell SWMBO about you!

That last blade is just stunning. Mmmm red liners and curly birch.

Cheers,
Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE