My Activity

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Is there anyway to disable the "My Activity" tab that's showing up in My Profile?, it's throwing up all sorts of stuff from threads i posted in months ago that hardly seem relevant any longer, fair enough if it's a recent thread, but some of this stuff is yonks old.

Cheers chaps

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Good spot ~ I'd completely missed that new arrival :eek: .

I'm getting stuff come up from threads that I haven't responded to ~ activity of people on my Friends List :dunno: .

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
This upgrade seems to have a lot of social media type changes, I'll look into this, it might be a usergroup change, not sure it would be an individual one so i can't promise anything, i'll have a look though :D

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
This upgrade seems to have a lot of social media type changes, I'll look into this, it might be a usergroup change, not sure it would be an individual one so i can't promise anything, i'll have a look though :D

Cheers Tony:)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
And it sends the message that you "Vant to be alone..."

I do worry about my internet footprint, not on social media sites etc but posting here does make you searchable. I'm not a particularly paranoid person despite what they all say about me but folk don't seem to realise the trail about themselves they leave behind. Programs and websites are becoming more intrusive, often by backdoor methods. But I enjoy myself here and think its a great source of entertainment and information. Plus Tony and the Mods (sounds like a SKA band :lmao:) do a great job of running the place well and moderating some of our occasional faus pas and misshaps.

TTFN,
GB.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE