Muurikka cookwear camping range:

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rod Paradise

Oct 16, 2008
Upper Nithsdale, Dumfriesshire
http://www.muurikka.co.uk/Camping.html

Nice small frying pan without a handle allowing you to use a stick.

Campfire pan.jpg

Other pages have some interesting stuff - nice smoker & a slightly curved bakestone which looks good.

Electric smoker 5.jpg

pan_img_1.jpg

Anyone any experience with them?

No connection etc.....

Rod Paradise

Oct 16, 2008
Upper Nithsdale, Dumfriesshire
Was thinking of the griddle pan for home & bbq use Martti, and possibly the frypan for camping duties. They're a Finnish company, do you know much of them/ their reputation?

Their steel campfire cooking put looks like it could be a good candidate for the lighter Dutch Oven thread. If they were to design a different lid for sitting coals on/frying in I'd be really tempted.

cooking%20pot%20small.jpg

susi

Nomad
Jul 23, 2008
Finland
Anyone any experience with them?

Yes. And unlike some Finnish companies, I have no hesitation in recommending their products highly! I also do some business with our western neighbour, and the guys there also rate the products highly (and let's be honest, the Swedes should know a thing about steel! :) ) After cooking, I always add some water and wipe out the pan. Then apply a few squirts of edible oil before hanging it up for the next time. Happy cooking!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE