Must be a Con?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Whilst surfing ze interweb, I came across this cracking deal:

[h=1]Pelican Utility Sleds, Snow Trek 45 £17.99[/h]
13707704.jpg

This is the same sled on Pelicans Website:

http://www.pelicansport.com/index.php?language=en&utilitysleds=snowtrek45

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Must be worth an email to them? I can't see an option for checkout and adding to cart doesn't do anything either.

If/when my current pulk dies I'm going to try one of these, but I've also seen a couple of Jet Sled Jr's around over here lately, around the £45 mark and in camo though :)

dj77

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2010
South West, UK
It's a marketing website, there are no links on that entry. Further down the page are live links with more realistic prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
It's a marketing website, there are no links on that entry. Further down the page are live links with more realistic prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

If you click on one of the other sleds at the bottom the £18 Pelican shows at the bottom with a add to cart button, it looks a bit dodgy to me

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Must be worth an email to them? I can't see an option for checkout and adding to cart doesn't do anything either.

If/when my current pulk dies I'm going to try one of these, but I've also seen a couple of Jet Sled Jr's around over here lately, around the £45 mark and in camo though :)

I was going to send them an email, then wondered if thats all they want? Just a bunch of email addresses? I saw those links from one of your previous posts shewie whilst I was having a browse about. I wonder if they are made of the same stuff?

It's only moulded plastic like a toy sled , about the same size too. The price seems about right to me.

Depends what type of plastic it is.

I saw that too. If its too good to be true.....

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
That dflop site looks like its just scraping from other ecommerce sites.

Wouldn't trust it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE