Mushroom ID course - 1/2 Day @ Wetherby College

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
aye just a wee bit but good to see colleges doing this, I will snoop some courses around here see if any scots colleges doing anything similar. Local rangers did some fungal forays last year i never managed to get to but nowt on their callander atm....

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I might be able to do this.

I wonder if we will be able to identify chicken of the woods after this?:rolleyes: ;) ;) :p

Someone nearly got us to eat some :yuck:

I will let you know Rich.

Andy

steveme

Nov 5, 2008
Leeds
This sounds useful - I'd like to have a go at eating some wild mushrooms but SWMBO is terrified I'll end up eating the wrong ones..

Let me know what they say if/when you manage to get in touch.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I managed to speak to somebody yesterday but the course on the 10th is fully booked, much to the amusement of my work colleagues.

But there is another running at Garforth college on the 17th, again I've left a message so I'll chase them up on Monday.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I got a phone call today to say there are spaces available on the 17th at Garforth.

I've also got to go and enrol tonight, a bit of a PITA considering it's a half day course.

Andy, Tony, Steve, can you try and let me know by tea time tonight if you're interested, I might have to give you a call later to confirm.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm not making it to enrolement tonight, Carol's got car trouble so we're off over to Huddersfield to tow it back :aargh4:

I'll try and enrol over the phone in the morning and see how I get on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE