Muggins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

harlequin

Aug 8, 2004
UK
Hey, everyone. I think I've been a bit foolish in not introducing myself to everyone at this site a bit earlier. I've been interested/obsessed(?) with bushcraft for a few years now and the obvious plethora (good word)
of knowledge that I see here is has helped me increase my understnding even further (armchair-wise).
I've been amassing the kit for a while now, I have no back yard and an unsympathetic wife (when it comes to this subject!)
The question is ... where can I practce bushcraft?

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Hello and welcome Harly..........The best kit to get is less kit so that you have to learn how to cope, and this way you learn quicker - Does that make sense.

Hows the weather up there, every time I see the reports this year it seems to be raining up there
Cheers.............Jon

harlequin

Aug 8, 2004
UK
Yes, it's raining.
Therefore, we do need some good skills when, i'ts wet in winter and damp in summer.........

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Hi Harley, welcome to the forum. Keep an eye out for the next Scottish Meet in the section for meetups and social chatter. You'll learn lots there and meet some of the folks from here.

Eric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE