MTB wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
I think a trade is going to be difficult to agree given the value mate. ill politely withdraw it. ive not lost all hope of the wife letting me keep her. I lusted after this bike for a few years before i got it and it'll kill me if i have to let her go.

What kit would you REALLY like for this bike?

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
lol. my amazon wish list has a number of juicy goodies on but seriously i want to try and hang on to the bike. posting it up here promoted a violent reaction to the thought of selling it. if you happen to have an exped down mat, ridgeline euro smock, a 2 man mountain tent and lots of titanium cookware you might persuade me :D

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
MTB = Motor Torpedo Boat in my mind too. The advice about using plain English on the forum is a valid one.

It was plain enough to get me a deal!:D

Quote of the day:
"Bless you Pignut!!!!! Big knives ROCK!!" (Robevs73)

Gleams

Nov 20, 2006
Romford
I have a Kona Lanai that is not being used. It has only had one outing on road before being put in a shed for the last few years.

34fa543ae421655a0d31713cd8b5.jpg

http://cf.mp-cdn.net/86/e5/34fa543ae421655a0d31713cd8b5.jpg

I would prefer to part with it for cold hard cash but for the right gear it could be swapped.

Let me know if you are interested.

bushwacker bob

Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
I have a mountain bike and call it a mountain bike, as an acronym I thought that MB would be better.
Why select a random letter from the middle of one of the words to use in the acronym?

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
hahahahaha this is barmy,...

i have one too,....

i didnt know what it was until i read this,.....

i also dont really care enough to let it eat into my Saturday evening too much though,....let alone do a search and quote the link

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
He got the job done....them that have a Mtb know what mtb stands for ;)
I paid over £400 for a Mountain Bike for my lad, still had no idea what an Mtb was apart from Motor Torpedo Boat and neither did he.

Still, the main thing is a trade was done, but think hard about using plain English in posts, not all here speak English as a first language.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
That's alreyt , I didn't know it could be an abbreviation of a motorized torpedo boat ! Do they do un motorised torpedo boats ?
Good 'elth ;)

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
It was plain enough to get me a deal!:D

Quote of the day:
"Bless you Pignut!!!!! Big knives ROCK!!" (Robevs73)

Did you get sorted? I have a full sus frame + parts doing nothing and would like to move it on.

PM me if interested

Rat

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Ah, I'm 6ft but like a smaller frame.. Could size up a bit but 16" may be a little small.

Parts may be of interest though

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE