MSR Whisperlite international stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Joe

Need to contact Admin...
I'm having a bit of a selling frenzy at the moment - got far too much spare stuff.

MSR Whisperlite International stove, 1 year old, used about three times, complete with stuff sack, windshields, instruction booklet, tools and stove spares (the stuff that comes with it) and an MSR 325ml fuel bottle.

Full working order, only ever used Coleman fuel through it.

£40 plus P&P. SOLD!!

Cheers

Joe.

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Ive had mine for longer than i can remember and its a great stove and a bargain for £40 i have used mine in all weathers and in some very inhospitable places (hill tops) and weather conditions (a full on white out in winter on top of hellvellyn to name one place).

Greg

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Ive had mine for longer than i can remember and its a great stove and a bargain for £40 i have used mine in all weathers and in some very inhospitable places (hill tops) and weather conditions (a full on white out in winter on top of hellvellyn to name one place).

Greg

Very good stove, yes, and thats a good price. I have had one for over 10 years and its never let me down and that shaker idea to clean the jet is superb... Can't simmer very well on the thing though, its only downfall.....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE