Mre

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Ive got mine from ebay in the past..sometimes you can get lucky.
If youre interested i can ask my contact about them as he gets them from time to time and they will be cheaper too.

Btw, there is a funny vid on youtube of u.s. soldier eating a whole mre in under 4 mins...well i thought it was funny.

Last edited:

nigeltm

Aug 8, 2008
south Wales
If you're after American MREs forget a UK supplier. Even on evilBay you'll be lucky to find them for less than £11 a pouch.

I've found that it's MUCH cheaper to buy them by the case from eBay sellers in Germany. If you're lucky you may find a UK seller retailing a case at around £140 plus postage (approx £13 per pouch incl. postage). Using eBay Germany and an online English/German translation tool I've got them for £90 per case including postage (£7.50 per pouch!).

Fizzy

Nomad
Feb 8, 2010
Ash Vale
If you're after American MREs forget a UK supplier. Even on evilBay you'll be lucky to find them for less than £11 a pouch.
I've used the place Shewie linked to and they're only just over £8 a pack, less if you get some of the ones on special offer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE