Mr Mears on Radio 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gary Elson

Feb 27, 2007
Bulkington Warwickshire
Hi
Listened to this today on I player after Chris Evans recommended it
The essay portion was a well written and thought provoking comment on the subject of what makes us human.
Followed by a good interview only marred by Jeremy (I'm paid to be annoying) Vine trying to pry into personal issues in order to sensationalise the discussion luckily Ray fielded the questions well and stuck to the topic providing lucid and interesting commentary
Good stuff on mainstream radio ok by me !

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
I listened to it when it was broadcast during my lunch break sat in me van, Ray was good and Vine was/is an irritating berk!

THOaken

Native
Jan 21, 2013
England(Scottish Native)
I wasn't sure about listening to this due to my assumption that the interviewer wouldn't be very good. I've never heard of Vine before, but my suspicions are correct, it would seem. Perhaps I'll listen for old Ray, anyway.

Corfe

Dec 13, 2011
Northern Ireland
I thought it was pretty fascinating - his views on the death of his first wife and so on, and the story about the encounter with the grizzly was worth listening to.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I folded and listened. For other Jez vine fans you can completely skip all of the show except Rays SA.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE