Move over stags breath.....

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I had the pleasure of tasting stags breath at the start of the Mors course and I liked it.

On Sunday I went to the Wiltshire game fair and there were several people handing out free booze - so what d'ya expect me to do (misses - do you mind driving???).:eek:

I came across this......

http://www.whiskyshop.com/Shop/Detail.aspx?pid=1337

and had to go back and buy a bottle - it's lovely, the only one there that came close was raspberry and blackberry brandy.

If you like stags breath, you'll love this, I have a drop with me now.:D

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Dougster, you're a star. My missus has been looking for that stuff for ages since we went to the Knebworth game fair but we forgot to make a note of it's name :( She'll be well happy to find a supplier

Too right! - i'll be packing the pg tips! :D

LOL, you can keep your PG tips Graham. I'll be drinking my Lapsang Souchong :D

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
This stuff is gorgeous. Glad I could help with ident.

As for Tea, my work collaegues point and laugh at what they call my 'Gay tea' translated into decaf Earl Grey - long story, but suffice to say we ran out of all the tea bags in the house bar these when my wife was pregnant and I got the taste......:eek:

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
earl grey?, lapsang?? - wheres the rock hard outdorsey mountain men I thought I inhabited cyberspace with gone!?!?! :rolleyes: :lmao:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
earl grey?, lapsang?? - wheres the rock hard outdorsey mountain men I thought I inhabited cyberspace with gone!?!?! :rolleyes: :lmao:

LOL well Alexander McKeag liked it and it's been around for a long time. Besides, as I drink it without milk, it's a refreshing drink cold as well as hot. Try some when we meet up, who knows you may like it :D

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I did 3/4 of a bottle at Delamere last year, stayed up with Goose (where are you man?) 'till the early hours and then found out that even though the brain was still functioning, the legs were not playing ball! I felt a bit fuzzy after three hours sleep, but no hangover. I think the honey had a restorative effect! I'll not be doing that again in a hurry!

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
You can get it online, it does show up in places nearer Christmas (there, I've said that word now and it isn't even the end of August yet!) but the place I used to get it from was 16 quid a bottle delivered to your door. Not a bad price considering you don't have to leave your house! Unfortunately, last time I looked the website had gone a bit squiffy!

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
You can get it online, it does show up in places nearer Christmas (there, I've said that word now and it isn't even the end of August yet!) but the place I used to get it from was 16 quid a bottle delivered to your door. Not a bad price considering you don't have to leave your house! Unfortunately, last time I looked the website had gone a bit squiffy!

:D First of the year, congrats Spam ;)

Wayland

Hárbarðr
My local offie decided it was economic to stock Stags Breath.

I can't imagine why....................
rolleye11.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE