Moto Bushcrafting gear?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
I didn't call them, but usually all Ortlieb products are made in Germany.
Because the drybags, bicycle bags and motorbike bags have an outstanding high quality you see them in use as well as in shops everywhere in Germany.
Slowly the first become round about 30 years old. And off course people notice that.

I ask because I'm a fan of ortlieb and quality straps. Alas no not made in Germany like most of their range

Hodge

Nomad
Aug 3, 2018
West Midlands
I go bushcrafting using my can am spyder. I have lots of luggage space with a large front trunk, givi side panniers. I use an oxford roll bag strapped to the pillion seat with its strap fastened under the seat and rok straps over the bag. Although I do have heated grips the handlebar muffs are essential in winter as they keep the wind off the hands. I wear knox under armour with warm clothing on outside with a goretex outer. I wear armoured overtrousers and high boots on bottom half. Furthermore, I do carry a medium sized rucsac which is slim and does not affect movement of elbows or obscure rear vision. Off to Lords Wood on Spyder this week. Hope this helps.

Hodge

Nomad
Aug 3, 2018
West Midlands
In terms of roc straps I use the loop type rather than the hook type as they are more secure. My pillion handles of my Spyder lend themselves to loops.

Attachments

• IMG_20200823_171418.jpg
    IMG_20200823_171418.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 4

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
For those who ride in winter. Two years ago I bought a heated jacket liner I've always been able to dress warm enough but this came up at a good price and I was feeling flush so thought I'd give it a go.....man alive it's the most luxurious thing I own! Id recommend one to anybody doing any amount of winter miles. A little bit spendy but you won't want to be without one again

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE