Mors bush pot alternative

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
The folding handle would be a help when packing, pretty versatile pot though in general the mucket.

Don't ask me why but I just prefer stainless pots, just feel they're a little more to us than aluminium. Just my preference.
 
I have the 1.1 liter Mors Alu pot with bail handle that's quite light.
then I am getting the stainless one from Pathfinder and its 1.8 liter again with a bail so I like it for suspension over fire.

Also, Four Dogs does a titanium custom bail attachment on Snow peak 900 and 1400 pots to match the taitanium pot itself. The bail looks like stainless steel wire. It's the best Ti pot with bail combination I have seen, and better than the Toaks due to the Snowpeak quality and tight fitting lid.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE