More Bags In Leather, Canvas & Cordura....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi...heres a few of the bits I've made this week...

priority was to make myself a replacement for my trusty old Adidas drawstring bag....I've had it about 15 years and not only is it not koooooool for a bushcrafter to be going up the woods with an Adidas bag (lol) but it is literally falling apart. With these type of bag it's usually the ''re-inforcement'' eyelets that go, as on this one, so I was determined to make a version that should prove tough as hell....

SO HERE SHE IS...THREADBARE, HOLED, BROKEN...

AND HERE ARE MY NEW ONES...IN OLIVE 9OZ CORDURA AND GORGEOUS OLIVEY 7OZ RIPSTOP CANVAS...WITH SEXY LEATHERY BITS SPECIALLY FOR MOUNTAIN!

AND WHITE LEATHER, THOUGHT I'D TRY OUT USING JUST LEATHER FOR THE FIRST TIME, WORKED LOVELY, DID A FEW VERSIONS, PRETTY RETRO LOL....AND CAMO AND OLIVE CORDURA AND A LIL' CANVAS POSSIBLES...

hope you like...regards,

Sonni

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Hi...heres a few of the bits I've made this week...

priority was to make myself a replacement for my trusty old Adidas drawstring bag....I've had it about 15 years and not only is it not koooooool for a bushcrafter to be going up the woods with an Adidas bag (lol) but it is literally falling apart. With these type of bag it's usually the ''re-inforcement'' eyelets that go, as on this one, so I was determined to make a version that should prove tough as hell....

AND HERE ARE MY NEW ONES...IN OLIVE 9OZ CORDURA AND GORGEOUS OLIVEY 7OZ RIPSTOP CANVAS...WITH SEXY LEATHERY BITS SPECIALLY FOR MOUNTAIN!

hope you like...regards,

Sonni

Hmm me likey muchly especially one in canvas. Nice work as always.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Oh oh! Sonni I now feel the urge to unpack my kit and see what needs a drawstring bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I can't unpack my kit as it's somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic, but I'm sure there's kit that would benefit from living in a nice drawstring bag.
Mark me as interested in one in canvas.
Cheers,
Malc.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
thanks guys....the hard fact is that i've now gotta chuck out my adidas bag....i really dont want to even though its in bits lol....nuts how you get attached to things huh?

tar....theyre for sale if youd like one....drop me a pm....

regards

s

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
thanks guys....the hard fact is that i've now gotta chuck out my adidas bag....i really dont want to even though its in bits lol....nuts how you get attached to things huh?

tar....theyre for sale if youd like one....drop me a pm....

regards

s

PM Sent.

I know where your coming from with this. I had a no name Chinese knock off cross body sling bag I used to take to work when I was living in Alaska. That old bag saw 7 winters with more and more thread being added to patch seams and rips. It finally went to that great coat rack in the sky when the sling ripped off as I got it out of the car. Poop I really liked that bag

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lolol...well hopefully your saw bag and my adidas bag can get together and have a beer!

pm replied to m8...

s

PM Sent.

I know where your coming from with this. I had a no name Chinese knock off cross body sling bag I used to take to work when I was living in Alaska. That old bag saw 7 winters with more and more thread being added to patch seams and rips. It finally went to that great coat rack in the sky when the sling ripped off as I got it out of the car. Poop I really liked that bag

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE