Mora Sheath Pictorial Guide

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

singteck

Settler
Oct 15, 2005
Malaysia
www.flickr.com

tutorial01.jpg

Tutorial02.jpg

Tutorial03.jpg

Tutorial04.jpg

474647037_de259cb82c_o.jpg

fredcraft

Nomad
Jan 26, 2007
Quebec
Pictures worth thousand words. IMHO, with minimal ammount of text, I'm sure this could be a great addition to the article section of BCUK ! :You_Rock_

Cheers !

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I've had two of these sheaths (and loads of other stuff) from Singteck. His work is absolutely flawless and so cheap its stupid.

Treat yourself next time you need some leatherwork - and definitely get his clipper and mora sheaths - you won't regret it.

Red

PS his axe masks are the best around too!

heath

Settler
Jan 20, 2006
Birmingham
That is fantastic!
It's great to see some nice clear pictures but, could you please puta little bit of text just to explain what you're using and what the different stages are. It would make a fantastic leatherwork tutorial.
Great stuff
More pictures from everyone.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
:D

How cool is that! I commissioned Singteck to create these beauties for my sons (personalised with their initials) and don't they look the business? How far removed from the original sheath can one get? :lmao:

I believe Singteck is still putting the finishing touches to them and trying to brown the sheaths a little more and there should be some photo's of them totally finished to come.

Singteck, you are a star matey - get braced for the flood of orders to come :D

singteck

Settler
Oct 15, 2005
Malaysia
www.flickr.com
Thanks guys :D

jon r said:
thats fantastic! Such craftmanship!! Are you self taught when it comes to leather work?

Never went to any classes if that's what you mean. But I do get lots of advice here in BCUK and BB. So I am doing my bit to guide others as well. :p

Of course this was requested by the owner as well so all thanks should go to him :D

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
No thanks needed by me, I just gave input as to what I wanted and you totally came up with the required result. All thanks to you mate, seriously. These are something to treasure and for them to show their grandkids.

Apr 14, 2007
Hamilton, Ontario+
Very nice tutorial
I wish I had this before I made my sheath for my Eriksson Mora, it's my first one
I hope you guys like it, I learned it all here.
I will try this style for my next Mora
Thanks for the inspiration.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE