mora classic 1/0

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jackorion

Sep 8, 2021
Exeter
Looks good - what are your thoughts on the knife? I was wondering about picking one up as an everyday belt knife for work (I’m a countryside ranger)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Looks good - what are your thoughts on the knife? I was wondering about picking one up as an everyday belt knife for work (I’m a countryside ranger)

Mine sits in the rack at the back door. It's the 'at hand' sort of knife for me in the garden.
It does everything from light pruning to cutting string and opening packets, wee bits of carving or stripping bark.
It's not razor sharp, but it's sound and useful.

Reactions: wickerman

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
I like that and have thought of doing similar for quite some time. When I find/my No1 surfaces ( new gaff move )I will do so too.

Reactions: wickerman

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
I did approximately that with the boys of my scout patrol. We did sew the back and attached in a hole in that seam part a leather strap in figure 8 one circle around the sheath, one around the belt.

We had sanded down the handles until they were bright wood and used also bright leather. The results were absolutely lovely and back then extremely affordable.

Reactions: Toddy and wickerman

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE