Mods help please.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I haven't been able to upload from my PC for ages; the uploader seems to be different every time I try to use it. It often remembers failed attempts and seems to store the images, thus not allowing the selection of new ones.

When I tried it just now there seems to be a lot of it missing...................

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Got the button ~ but it took two attempts to get the picture though :dunno: . Now to see how long it takes to post Sam's new pack ;) :sad6:

sam's new pack_01.jpg

EDIT: Quickly, it seems :yikes:
EDIT II: Chrome and XP btw

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
thumb.php.jpg

i've just used the uploader for this one, only took half a second,although it's not a big file, under the choose file there's the words upload file, they highlight when you're over them and click on it and away it goes.

I've had to change the uploader from flash to ajax, I'll look at at reinstall of some files to get a fix, it's going to be next week now though so thanks for your patience goodjob

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Lets check

IMG_2208.jpg

3 seconds for a small file

IMG_1076.jpg

20 seconds for a very large file (and a very good sausage roll)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Still not working properly for me; I've just spent ages uploading four images from a usb stick, one at a time as it won't allow me to select multiple files, and it got one of the images wrong! I've had this problem for a while now..:-(

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I can't upload images from the laptop now. Do I have to upload all my photo files to an outside server now, as it will only allow me to paste a url?

Homemade 024.jpg

Working now. :) I wonder if it's my laptop?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE