Mods help please.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I'm having trouble uploading images from my computer, the select files button in the insert image box does not work, although the basic uploader still works. This is since the site went down for maintenance. Thanks in advance.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
just signed in and got this at top of page:

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.phpon line 337

Hypnagog

Nov 12, 2012
Essex
hotchpotchblog.wordpress.com
...and I just saw this too:

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 21

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
When I try I'm getting a message that says "cannot complete error 2203"??

Sent from the smoke clouds of a poorly lit fire...

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
For what its worth, I now use the basic uploader and it works fine.

I can't see anything hosted from photobucket as my company IT blocks it.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
008.jpgWell - it works ... but one photo at a time - and takes AGES!
Just like the basic uploader....

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE