MOD survival knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

happybonzo

Tenderfoot
Dec 17, 2005
Nr Emsworth, Hants
Does anyone know where I can get a sheath for a MOD "survival" knife? I can't believe it, some-one took the sheath and left the knife - actually, maybe I can... But havinf used it since the late 1960s one gets a bit used to things
I would prefer the canvas/cordura type rather than leather but any suggestions would be welcomed.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I have a DPM cordura sheath for my MOD knife. It is in the process of getting tarted up and I reckon the sheath just won't fit the finished image so want to get the same sheath as what the BB 5 year anniversary knife is getting. Once I'm done, I could send the cordura one on to you. It has space for a small stone on the front.

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
My MOD blade will be getting a kydex sheath made by a member of BB. Am i the only one who actually likes the look of these blades? My black one looks mean :naughty:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE