Mobile phone replacement battery retailer????

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Any pointers folks?
Just spent the last 30 minutes searching for a new battery for my smart phone (Acer Liquid MT) but my searches send me mostly to Ebay. Does anyone use a retailer or know of one that sells decent (don't burn the house down) batteries?
I can't find a genuine one from Acer.

Thanks

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Used batteries of ebay for well over ten phones without issue, will use them again, can't see a problem to be honest. Last purchase were two of each for G1, S2, S3 and HD7, all working fine.

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
I've bought batteries for a variety of Nokia phones through Amazon. Despite a few negative reviews for the same suppliers, my batteries always seemed to be genuine Nokia, though I suppose that it would be possible to counterfeit the holographic sticker, too. Performance has been comparable or better to the batteries delivered with the phones (I try get a higher capacity battery).

If you can't find what you need, or don't trust the supplier, some phone shops sell batteries over the counter... Or you could try Farnell/RS.

*Dusty*

Tenderfoot
Oct 21, 2011
N Ireland
I've bought batteries for various phones from Amazon and evilbay, in more than one case they've turned out to be better than OEM parts.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Bought Ebay batteries for my Nokia and then my Sony Ericsson, and no problems. The one for my xperia x10 was better than the one that came with the phone to be honest.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE