Sold MLD PROPHET 48L ULTRA LIGHT BACK PACK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
This backpack is in excellent condition, no rips or blemishes as i also bought the bigger MLD EXODUS pack and tend to use that for my bigger hikes.
This is also been made in the full Dyneema, including the 2 side pockets and larger back pouch as well as the top roll section rather than the usual netting pouch and pockets. The MLD PROPHET comes in at 450g perfect for ultralight backpacking. Total price us £160 plus postage, this back pack retails at over $245 plus the usual added on import tax and vat.20190121_123219.jpg 20190121_123147.jpg 20190121_123229.jpg

Last edited:

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Trying to make sense of the picture of the front. Is the back pouch is all made from dyneema rather than the mesh shown on their website? Are you interested in any trades?

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Trying to make sense of the picture of the front. Is the back pouch is all made from dyneema rather than the mesh shown on their website? Are you interested in any trades?

Yes mate, I paid extra to Ron at MLD to make the whole pack in Dyneema rather than the netting as it's far tougher wear wise. Many thanks for the offer of a trade, but I'm looking to thin out my kit as I've moved to a house with less storage

Reactions: SCOMAN

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE