For Sale OMM Adventure Light 20 Litre ultra light day pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Original Mountain Marathon (OMM) Adventure Light 20 day pack.
New Condition, used gently for a few day hikes. Was £65 when new.
For sale £37 including postage by Royal Mail.
Paypal or bank transfer accepted.

DSC07419 by Last Scratch, on Flickr
DSC07420 by Last Scratch, on Flickr
DSC07421 by Last Scratch, on Flickr

Weighs about 485g and can accept (but does not come with) the current OMM Lean Weight compression panel.

General info from places selling this pack:
  • LeanWeight Chassis.
  • UGR. (Universal Gear Rail - for mounting compression panels, axe loops, other tie on kit)
  • Reflective detailing.
  • Hydration bladder tube can be routed over or under shoulder.
  • Zipped top pocket.
  • Two zipped belt pockets.
  • Angled stretch mesh bottle pockets for on the move accessibility.
  • Lightweight MSC compatible (compression panel
    ) .
  • Whistle on chest strap.
  • Link Buckles.
  • Back padding 9mm EVA pad.
  • Back length 45cm.
Links to reviews by other folks:
https://www.hikersblog.co.uk/gear-review-omm-adventure-light/
https://theruncommuter.com/review-omm-adventure-light-20-backpack/

Thanks for looking

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Yes, it is still up for sale.

I was given it by a friend, he bought it as a light weight bag for day hikes but after a couple of outings he decided it wasn't quite what he wanted. He mentioned that he liked carrying his hiking poles a certain way and that the Osprey he had just bought as a replacement did this better, although it was near double the weight. I already have enough smaller packs and tend to gravitate to heavier gear, although I have an old OMM Villain45 which is fantastic even if it doesn't see nearly enough hill time.

Chris

Aaron McCarthy

Dec 2, 2018
glasgow
Great, I'd be happy to buy it if it's still available then, and there's nothing wrong with the use of it. I'm yet to read a bad review of this, and does seem to come down to preference.

I've been looking to replace a well-worn out haglofs ace running bag that has been great for munros, cycling, running, I just havent been able to find a replacement that seems to be an all rounder like that, from what I've read this seems to be that bag (at a bargain price compared to the RRP too)

I'd be happy to pay via paypal if that's all good then,
Cheers!
A

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Sounds good to me. I hope that you will like the pack. Sounds like it will be a much better fit for your activities than for mine.

I will drop you a message with my PP address, and you can let me know where you would like it mailed.

Don't discount getting the compression panel direct from OMM, I got one with my Villain and think that it takes the pack to another level.

Cheers

Chris

Aaron McCarthy

Dec 2, 2018
glasgow
Amazing, I'll send you my address in my reply in the messaging section then.

I've seen a handy video from OMM showing this bag with that attachment, seems like a great addition.

cheers,
A

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE