Missed out on Rays Survival handbook again

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I've had a copy of that for years on end, not sure if its the 'valuable' one or the slightly later re-print that has exactly the same information in it and to be honest I couldn't care less as its only valuable cash wise if I was selling it and I'm not selling it.
Anyway, its a good interesting book but if I didn't have it already I personally wouldn't spend silly amounts of money on it.

Are you sure you're thinking of the right book. This one didn't have a reprint but the Outdoor Survival Handbook did. The content is significantly different.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Are you sure you're thinking of the right book. This one didn't have a reprint but the Outdoor Survival Handbook did. The content is significantly different.

Its got this picture on the front...
DSC00488.jpg

And says this inside..
DSC00489.jpg

So it looks to me to be the same book but the reprinted in 1994 version, can't say its being a re-print bothers me too much.
I would imagine its got the same contents as the 1990 version with the same cover but can't say I've ever looked at both at the same time to be sure.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Its got this picture on the front...
DSC00488.jpg

And says this inside..
DSC00489.jpg

So it looks to me to be the same book but the reprinted in 1994 version, can't say its being a re-print bothers me too much.
I would imagine its got the same contents as the 1990 version with the same cover but can't say I've ever looked at both at the same time to be sure.

That is the right one. :)

Quite often people get confused with the Outdoor Survival one because the reprint has a different cover, which is what I wondered if you meant. :cool:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Book arrived this morning thanks Rob

Looking forward to sitting down by the fire this afternoon for a read when we get back from shopping.

I'm going to donate my maximum ebay bid of £35 to Help for Heroes. I hope that's okay with you.

thanks again

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE