Mini moot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Slightly closer to me, Wayne and I have knocked heads together and he's kindly offered the use of his wood for a mini moot down in Sussex. Probably run from 6th to 9th of August, likely to be restricted to numbers but if you're interested let us know below...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

LukeR

May 9, 2020
Glasgow
I'm Sussex based and would have been up for this. Unfortunately I'm supposed to be at a wedding over those dates. But if that's postponed (again) or if you settle on different dates I'm interested.

Reactions: tim_n

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Baker-Tent-I.jpg

I would be up for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrEd and tim_n

The puffin squire

May 19, 2020
Kent
I'm near the area being in Kent and I'd love to attend and meet a few of you in person if at all possible

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Hopefully Wayne will put something up on the forest knights page next couple of days

Reactions: MrEd

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I think this is almost full, so Wayne likely to close bookings soon.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
i'm getting excited.

Only a few days to the mini bushmoot. ill be in the woods from today preparing for the event so please check you have recieved the joining instructions.

You and me Wayne, really looking forward to this and appreciate you putting it on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE