Autumn Moot / Winter Moot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Since Paddy cursed the summer moot, I thought I'd curse the next two.

Is there going to be an autumn and or winter? Winter appears on the listing, but I have a hankering for both. Go on go on go on go on...

October half term looks good. Halloween naughty corner...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Tim,
On behalf of the team;

It would be great to be able to say that the Autumn & Winter Moots will be going ahead as normal and we can all look forward to catching up with the friends that we are going to miss in the summer.

However, as we have seen in the recent past, we need a number of things to happen and clear announcements from English, Welsh and arguably Scottish & Northern Irish and maybe others - governments to the effect that this specific type of gathering can go ahead.

The events will probably remain on the calendar, but the advice we are operating under at the moment does not specifically allow for them to go ahead at this time. We also know that the advice will change, but we do not know when and for whom.

When we get positive news, we'll do our best to share it as quickly as possible, but for the time being, we can only ask for patience and understanding.

We do acknowledge your eagerness and enthusiasm.

Cheers

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
If we can we will :bigok:

I've asked the estate about Oct/Feb meets but i've yet to hear back from them (also not heard from them regarding the summer Moot!) WE'll see what happens with all the different considerations...

In Wales there's plans to extend the Oct half term to 2 weeks, so that's likely to coincide with the English half term, could be good!

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
If we can we will :bigok:

I've asked the estate about Oct/Feb meets but i've yet to hear back from them (also not heard from them regarding the summer Moot!) WE'll see what happens with all the different considerations...

In Wales there's plans to extend the Oct half term to 2 weeks, so that's likely to coincide with the English half term, could be good!
Didn't know they had a different half term! The more you learn!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE