mini dv camcorder wanted/ needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys Ive got need for a camcorder. my last one died last year and repairs would not have been cost effective.
I would prefer a sony or jvc but other would be fine. again basic will do as long as its in vgwo.
I cant offer cash but I can offer some nice trades. ive got items left from my previous thread over on members classified
plus ive got other stuff besides. if anyone can help id be most appreciative. sorry I cant offer cash guys.
thanks in advance

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
forgot to add that id also be interested in a sony hi8 digital8 camcorder if anyone has one in a cupboard somewhere anyone.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Still looking guys. anything like a sony handycam (the older big ones) in hi 8 digital8 etc but I would much prefer one that uses mini dv tapes as ive got a few of that size tape.
any help would be very much appreciated guys.

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
I have a JVC mini dv recorder as well. Only used a half dozen times.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
one possible camera is a possibility but still not sorted for definite. any other possibles guys just in case?
if you have one of the above please let me know and if possible can you add a list of the sort of thing you are after. cheers all

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hello guys I still ant got a camcorder sorted anything which works ie records and plays and is either digital8 or mini dv would be superb guys ive lots of nice and mostly brand new stuff to trade I would prefer sony perhaps one of the older big silver hanycams or a later mini dv tape version same applies to jvc but in fairness am interested in any and all cheers guys

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
Why are you after a tape based camera, surely cameras that record onto a card are much more convenient?

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hiya good question! its because ive got loads of old tapes both digital 8 and mini dv that I want to go through and make something useful of plus I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to new-fangled stuff and I know my way round the older stuff hope that helps clarify :)
Why are you after a tape based camera, surely cameras that record onto a card are much more convenient?

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
hello guys I still ant got a camcorder sorted anything which works ie records and plays and is either digital8 or mini dv would be superb guys ive lots of nice and mostly brand new stuff to trade I would prefer sony perhaps one of the older big silver hanycams or a later mini dv tape version same applies to jvc but in fairness am interested in any and all cheers guys

Try cash convectors they had some in for less than a tenner

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still out there looking guys tried the cash converters and junk shops in my locale but nothing. all help which has already been offered and ongoing is much appreciated but I do need to get this sorted asap. thanks for any further help in advance guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
well still on the lookout guys would prefer mini dv had a couple offers but nothing in concrete as yet fingers crossed today is the day I do have lots of nice new kit to trade guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE