wanted Mini dv camcorder.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys not very bushy I know but am needing a mini dv tape camcorder ive lots to trade id prefer a sony or jvc model if possible. cheers guys..

Jonboy83

Forager
Nov 2, 2011
Wales
I have a Samsung SMXC20 with 8 Gigabyte memory card and 3 batteries you can read a reveiw of it here : http://www.trustedreviews.com/Samsung-SMX-C20_Camcorder_review
14357-lcdandcontrols_zpscfc9f37d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

shibbyjay

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2004
Coventry
I have a JVC GR-D820 MiniDV Camcorder in great condition, including battery, leads and tapes, £60.00 ono inc p+p OR possible trade for something interesting
35xoptical zoom, 800x digital zoom

send me a pm if you want any more details :)

regards, Jamie

Last edited:

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
I've still got my Canon MV901 in almost mint condition, with a few tapes and a spare battery, original box, cables and all paperwork.
PM if you would like to make an offer (cash or trade). Great camera, just never used it much.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
reason im wanting one is to put on my allotment as there is livestock going missing. can rule out foxes as they don't use wire cutters.
so ideally am needing one which has time lapse and would not be too much of a loss if that went missing too hence the reason ive asked in trades.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE