Military pouch size ?

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Hi I was hoping one of you fine folk could offer me some advice.i'm in the market for a pouch too hold my brew kit n stove etc so I can keep it separate from my other gear in side my rucksack but could also be carried individually if necessary.i like the look of the army type pouches but don't really know about the sizes of them.heres a list of what I want too stow in it.crusader cup n plastic lid ,crusader mess tin.msr pocket rocket stove,standard size screw on gas cannister n my empty dromerdary bag.any advice would be appreciated thanks

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Your stretching it for current pouches, except the resi case. Generally the largest is the water bottle and utility pouch which is also the same dimensions as the 8 rd UGL and LMG pouch.

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Your stretching it for current pouches, except the resi case. Generally the largest is the water bottle and utility pouch which is also the same dimensions as the 8 rd UGL and LMG pouch.

Alreet.what if not bothered about hanging it on a belt kit .just something I could stow my kit in

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
We use the respirator pouch. Can be belt carried or use the shoulder strap, can get OG, DPM or Black depe
nding on funds.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I have what i was told is an American m60 ammo pouch, this is a great size & will hold a 12cm billy, & is molle.

Rob

Jul 3, 2013
United Kingdom
I like the PLCE side pouches, 12.5L each, you can pop them inside a pack, on the side of your PLCE Bergen, or put two of them on a PLCE yoke as a 25L mini-daypack.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE