military 1st

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Only ever ordered one thing year before last, A canvas rucksack, took an age to arrive and wasn't as described when it did, complained but it went no where, so swapped it on here:D

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
I've used Military 1st several times and have a couple of Helikon Patriot fleece jackets from them - great value stuff, delivered quickly

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Yes used on many occasions. Always had good service and fast delivery. Good suppliers of Flyye gear. But most of the stuff is german budget gear from MFH or similar. No problem with that, but as said previously you are paying for what you get in that respect. I have them in my favourites. Have returned stuff before with no probs. They have two sites though, one is stand-alone the other is via ebay. If you are concerned, try buying via ebay for the extra security, although many items are actually cheaper on their own site.
Hope this helps
Sack

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Yep +1 for the Military 1st, but i agree with Large Sack buy e-bay it's added security and you have fall back if your not happy, had several bits of a time period and never had any probs.

garethw

Settler
Hi there
I got a pair of Helikon SFU's off them, direct off their online store. They arrived here in France very fast. So no problems.
Great trousers by the way, I've a couple of pairs and I'm really pleased with them.
Cheers
Gareth

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
just as an update; all items duly recieved in 2 days, recieved emails of order and depatch confirmation and the parcel arrived within 2 days :)
got the coyote bdu kecks, which have a fantastic cut and the us surplus poly cotton shirt which i'm particularly impressed with, bombproof springs to mind.

regards jamie.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE