Mild weather confusing wildlife.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
We still have hedgehogs moving about, they are normally well and truly hibernating by now.

In one respect it means that they are confused but on the other hand the smaller ones have had a bit longer to grow more fat and increase their chance of survival. :)

On the other hand there are no slugs left and the 'hogs are probably too dependant on us for food. :(

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
I sometimes wonder at the arrogance that assumes that man is the cause of, or able to have significany impact, on global warming.

And I sometimes wonder at the arrogance that assumes we don't have an impact.

Reactions: ilan

scouser4life

Tenderfoot
Oct 6, 2006
liverpool
Tweet tweet tweet. 1am and that is all i could hear :O Ok maybe there was only one or two birds doing it but they were singing like it was early morning spring last night. This is very strange as it was still dark:S

I tried to record it for you guys but i couldn't pick it up very loud on my mobile.

Bootstrap Bob

Jun 21, 2006
Oxfordshire
My goldfish are still active in the garden pond! They normally slow down in November and are usually not noticeable in December through to February. I always feel guilty when I see them because I stopped putting feed pellets in weeks ago :eek: Plenty of plants in there for them and it never harmed them in previous years :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE