Midlands

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

trauma

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2005
Midlands, UK
www.razortooth.co.uk
Hi there!

You sound like a decent bunch (i'm sure i'll live to regret that). First post for me here so i better introduce myself a little. 29 year old male from midlands, currently a college lecturer. I was in the RM for a short service a few years ago (loved the fieldwork, hated the polishing) and now do outdoor / bushcraft type stuff with 2 friends.

Anyone else from around my area want to join forces for a few excursions? We have a few decent spots around Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire that are good for trying out new ideas - currently we are just doing bushcraft but will be climbing and caving in summer. Also starting to plan a long stay in Scotland.

hope to chat with you all soon, not just the folks near me :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hi Trauma,
Welcome to bcuk, pull up a log, the natives are friendly. :)
Where are you planning to go in Scotland?

Cheers,
Toddy

trauma

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2005
Midlands, UK
www.razortooth.co.uk
hi folks, thanks for the welcome

Scottish west coast for a week or 2, still toying with places though - know any good ones worth a try? - only really got one good place in Scotland, about 20 miles from skye

hoping to get out plenty before then :)

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
Hi there Trauma, I live in Telford, Shropshire and would be available for any Midlands area meets. Last meet was in the Lakes, very good but a long drive for just the weekend. Let me know if you plan on any closer ones in the future.

Pedro

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE