Members Pics.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
Worked ok but I found it uncomfortable after a while of bending, the knife is held very securely so kind of digs in after a while, the knife is not as easily moved when getting in and out of vehicles/chairs.The plus point was the ease of safe access to the knife - might have to experiment a bit more at the weekend.

Cheers

JFW

Greywolf

Forager
Jun 5, 2005
East Riding of Yorkshire
This is me a few years ago, I was learning archery (like doh! )

ca_n_beg2.JPG

Greywolf

hobbit

May 7, 2004
guernsey
lots of new members here now so think it is time we had some more members pics this is me out with grummit cooking breakfast. cooking must run in the family
f230b597.jpg

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Oh, go on then... There's an 'orrible mugshot of me here.

For the eagle-eyed who may be wondering why I'm deep linking into the BBC News site, it's because I was on their Scottish Voter's Panel for the general election and it's the only palce on-line with a current photo of me. If you're really interested (and I can't imagine why anyone would be), you can read my pre-election political ranting here, here, and here.

Wenie

Forager
Aug 4, 2005
S. Wales valleys
Here's me (with funny coloured hair) and havingagiraffe trying not to laugh while proving that, contrary to popular belief, there's actually plenty of legroom in the back of a 90. :lmao:
huh7bk.jpg

Greywolf

Forager
Jun 5, 2005
East Riding of Yorkshire
Wenie said:
Here's me (with funny coloured hair) and havingagiraffe trying not to laugh while proving that, contrary to popular belief, there's actually plenty of legroom in the back of a 90. :lmao:
huh7bk.jpg

This picture would be brilliant in a caption competition ;)

"When the Landowner said 'get knotted' Im not sure this is what he meant"

:lmao:

Greywolf

Topcat02

Settler
Aug 9, 2005
Dymock, Gloucestershire
I cant see half the earlier images, dont know whether theres some sort of expiry date on hosted pics or something.

Anyway this is me, with a stick, standing in front of some snow covered hills.

and hopefully the second one is of me and the kids at this years Wilderness Gathering.

hootchi

Settler
Some of the older chaps may remember me and these are the first pics of myself available. I still pop in now and again so here you go...

After a day of mountaineering in Cairngormia, I'm on the right holding the orange helmet...

Back at the hostel after a few( :rolleyes: ), honing my bouldering skills on the underside of a large table! ;) Apologies for the ungainly position!

And the slopes of a Munro in Glen Coe we summitted.

Cheers all

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE