"Members Makes" Charity Auction Appeal....for Teenage Cancer Trust

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

paul123

Oct 12, 2007
Derbyshire England
001-108.jpg

001-106.jpg

My contribution to a very worthwhile cause indeed, one of mine a 2mm B+T with Yew handles and red fiber liners, also i will make a kydex neck sheath and throw in a lanyard.
Regards Paul.
PS i have upgraded my membership to that of a maker, so in the next few days GET ready!

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Adding this here as well.

It fits a clipper or a mora, I can wet form it and make it dark brown or black, shiney carnauba or satin beeswax finish, all to the winners specification. (fits an F1 at a push but it'll be loose unless I wet form it)

Cheers,

Alan
3393527380_7d01a52974_b.jpg

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
Thought I'd best post a few photo's of the finished pouch so people know what their bidding for, so here it is.....................

DSCF1605_opt.jpg

DSCF1607_opt.jpg

DSCF1610_opt.jpg

The photo's don't do it justice.

It's made from 3.5mm veg tanned leather, hand sewn, dyed chestnut brown and waxed. It's closure is a home made solid brass Sam-brown style fastener. It includes the new gold coloured tin also.

In fact I'm that pleased with it I might put a bid in to keep it myself:rolleyes:

Glad to be doing something for this great charity and a worthy cause, so PLEASE dig deep:)

Cheers

Richard

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Having recently undergone treatment for a tumour I have decided to put my Cegga Axe up for the charity auction as it is not getting the use it deserves picture below

3236028805_9ab52c60ca.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE