MEGA THANKS for Tony and Shelly For Organising Another Brilliant .moot 2014.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

the interceptor boy

Life Member
Mar 12, 2008
Angleterre.
Hi All.
just want to say .Many thanks for Tony and Shelly For doing a Sterling Jobs at the Moot. plus also all credits goes to the Motely crew for entertaining and keeping us safe. In spite of the Awful weather we have had in the last few days. see you all next year.

JUST GREAT MOOT.

Many thanks the interceptor boy.

Forgeways

Jun 25, 2010
Machynlleth, powys
Its a absolute massive thank you from both me and the family for the Bushmoot, from Tony and Shelley, through to Eric, Sonni, Sargey, Darkhorse Dave to well just everyone, i really dont know how i would have managed the two week traumas without all of you and the Moot. I will be there for every minute possible next year.

Again thanks, it was such a wining festival.

Best regards, Neil

Earthgirl

Forager
Nov 7, 2012
Wales
I refuse to go on about how wonderful this place is, how nice everyone is to each other, how wonderful the setting is and how much it is possible to learn in such a short space of time otherwise everyone would want to go. :eek:

Lessons learnt, make sure you've fully set up your camp before going to the naughty corner and coming home to find damp patches and puddles where there shouldn't be :rolleyes:

These lessons learnt made sure we stayed warm and dry for Hurricane Bertha, and marvelled at the torrential downpours, thunder and lightning that rattled around the place on Sunday morning :)

Don't make friends with your fellow campers as they pass your camp otherwise you will be helped in everyway possible and have dinner cooked for you by people you've never met before :)

Don't go up the naughty corner with treats and drink to share or you'll never get back to your tent :p

And I'm also sure that thanks to Tim I ate scrummy pizza tortilla and calzone from the pizza oven 2 nights in a row.

As I vaguely remember telling a few folk on our last night, that we can always sleep when we get home :thankyou:

It's a bit like 'Brigadoon' .....

Extremely brief in it's existence, a complete break from the real world and you come home wondering if it really happened :cool:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks for that Hans, we're finally unpacked and starting to get back into normal life :D

Big thanks to all of you that made the Moot such a great event, we keep it small so that it keeps it's spirit and this year had a lot of spirit, lots of happy people and as far as we're concerned it was a fantastic Moot.

Thanks all goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE