Thank you for the wonderful welcome at the moot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trotsky

Hello everyone,
This is Matthew from up Lincolnshire way (the guy with all the home brew Ginger Beer). This year was our first Moot and having never done anything like that before Bex and I weren't sure what to expect or how we'd get on but, we were determined to do our best. I just wanted to thank you all for making us feel so welcome and part of the moot experience. We have both come away feeling enriched having made new friends, learnt lots and our heads are bursting with ideas for projects. I especially want to say thanks to Tony and Shelly etc for organising the whole thing and for all the guys at the naughty corner on that very wet Tuesday evening for welcoming us in by the fire and breaking the ice on that first night.

We have already decided that by hook or by crook we will be back again next year and I look forward to seeing you all again then if not before.

For those of you who were interested I am planning on posting my recipe for my home brew ginger beer later as promised. There seemed to be quite a bit of interest from various parties throughout the moot.

Thank you everyone, I couldn't have hoped to have met a nicer bunch of folks, even the little sod who got me with a water pistol under the toilet door! :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE