Meeting like-minded people!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
The next local meeting near you is in a few weeks time
I sincerely hoping I'm not working that weekend! That would be incredible! Only a half-hour drive from my front door :)

I've seen Dog Soldiers a few times, it's a great film! Luckily I'm not planning on going to an island full of convicts any time soon!

I'm feeling loads better about this! Thank you all for your help!

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com

Trig

Nomad
Jun 1, 2013
Scotland
When i started hiking solo, my reason was just for something to do and get out of the house. I got told it wasnt safe and asked why i couldnt just be normal and go to the pub etc as it would be far safer.

Ill take my chances with the murderer hiding in a bush miles from anywhere, just waiting on me to come along. :rolleyes:

I can confirm not to watch Dog soldiers, or any scary movie. An active imagination and plenty of fuel is not a good combination when you hear an odd noise at night. I have broke into a run at one point when out late at night in the middle of nowhere,and probably wont be the only time :eek:

Beards

Oct 3, 2010
East Yorkshire
Sorry to dig up an old thread and all that - Just if you ever fancy coming out sometime across East Yorkshire or something, I'm looking to get out more with someone - just send me a PM if interested
:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE