Marmot Eiger 45L Rucksack / carabiners / Knife

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

logray

Full Member
May 27, 2007
145
0
Coleraine
Hi there I'm selling some of my climbing gear to raise some funds for a trip.

Marmot Biospan 45L Eiger rucksack. Only used a handful of times. Like new
£50

A selection of carabiners 1 Clog ,1 Black Diamond both 7KN, the two smaller ones in the pictures are Niteize S-Biner 75lb rated but not for climbing
£20 the lot

Buck knife only ever sharpened not used. I cannot seem to get an edge on this. I ground the blade a little with a file to get a nice angle but cannot get it sharp. Maybe needs more skill than I have

Looking £25 for this

All these prices include delivery to your address

Thanks
Mark
 
Dropping the knife to £20. carabiners to £15 and the rucksack to £45

the rucksack is a great item.. for this price

thx
Mark
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE