Man cave shelving for sale / trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]I have some commercial grade Heavy duty shelving for sale / trade

[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Size (close approximate) 900mm depth x 2000mm high x 3800mm wide[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Please note I only have 1 set of shelving set up in the pictures which is currently 1900mm wide. There is another side/upright included which doubles the width to the 3800mm quoted. There is also an additional shelf included. All shelves can be set at any height you prefer
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]This is very heavy duty shelving not to be confused with some of the lighter duty stuff. There are some marks on this shelving (most you can see are from pricing stickers)
[/FONT][/FONT]

in loath to to sell this as it’s great and I had one shelf setup at the perfect height as a workbench - it’s just too big for my single garage 🙁
[FONT=&amp]
£125 or trade for a decent 6x4 shed

pics to follow

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Any questions please ask[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE