Patrol Tent Canvases for sale - BushMoot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ptr10001

Oct 22, 2007
South Wales
Patrol Tent Canvases for sale - available delivered to the BushMoot

I have three ex-scout group Patrol Tent Canvases that I would like to sell. They are without poles, but it is possible to buy them online or make them if you are handy. The guy lines along the edges are included but not the ones on the apex (top attached to poles) as I only have one set of these and I need them. Also no pegs included. Just the canvases for sale.

If you are looking for a large amount of canvas to use for a project these would be ideal (possibly to make Tarps bags etc) or alternatively use for their original purpose as a cool canvas tent.

I would suggest that the tents will need reproofing if you are going to use them as tents.

I live very close to the Moot site so would be able to drop them off there if you would like, or I can pack them up for a courier if you would like to arrange collection from my home.

First Tent £45 please

7ft wide by 8ft long by 6 1/2 feet tall, made from heavy duty canvas in good condition, no damage to canvas as far as I can see. The Hessian around the bottom needs reattaching in a couple of places.

Second Tent £45 SPF

Again in heavy weight canvas. This tent has a couple of professional repairs as can be seen from the photographs.

Size for this one is 7 1/2 feet wide by 9 1/2 feet long, by 7 feet high.

Third Tent £35 SPF

This tent is a lighter weight canvas.

Size is 8ft wide by 12ft long by 7ft High.

Has some damage to the rain spray deck around bottom edge but the main canvas panels are good. This one has a zip opening unlike the others.

If you have any questions please send me a PM.

Last edited:

ptr10001

Oct 22, 2007
South Wales
OK tents 2 and 3 SPF, to be delivered to Moot. Number 1 is still available. Have PMd you both crosslandkelly and Ogri.

"...now, how to hide another tent......." - know this feeling, I am going to get so many brownie points that these are going :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE