Complete Barnett Wildcat II Crossbow for Trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ibeef

Forager
Jun 3, 2013
Swadlincote
Hi everyone,

Seeing as this never get used, as much as I wish I had the space to use it. I'm putting my Barnett Wildcat II, in perfect working order up for trade. The main body has a few scrapes on the paint etc but nothing to a bit of paint wouldn't touch up. The bottom of the stock is a bit scuffed as can be seen in the last image, it's not deep and nothing a few grades of grit paper couldn't sort out (never got around to doing it myself). The prod is a Barnett 125lb prod, brand new and never fired (still got the price tag on it!!!), it also comes with 2 brand new, never used custom made heavy duty Dacron strings. There also 5 bolts included as well that aren't in the pictures, a picture can be provided if necessary though.

IMG_0167_zpsff8ab1d3.jpg

IMG_0168_zpsb6c52060.jpg

IMG_0169_zps2f56995a.jpg

IMG_0170_zps04d7f01a.jpg

As of late I've really wanted to get into archery, so a swap for a recurve or recurve takedown bow would be ideal around 66".

Swaps considered:

Bow/possible equipment

Sharps

Cash?

Looking on Ebay and gun trader the stocks alone for these go for around £100, complete set ups go for up to £200 and the foot stirrups are also rare.

I think a trade/cash value of around £120-150ish is fair.

Don't be afraid to ask me about any swaps however, you never know!

Over 18's only please.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE